LAND ROVER FINANCIAL SERVICES ONLINE TOOLS
Land Rover Financial Services Online Tools: Online Finance Application
The planning and purchase of your Land Rover will always be a user-friendly experience – aimed at getting you into your new vehicle and out on the road enjoying life as a Land Rover owner as quickly and efficiently as possible. With our online tools, you will be able to use our online finance application and:
- Apply anytime and get an instant answer
- Have your information pre-populated if you are an existing customer
- Save your application to complete and submit later
Apply for finance now, and you could be one step closer to owning your Land Rover - Click here
Land Rover Financial Services Online Tools: Repayment Calculator
If you are unsure as to what your monthly repayments will be for your new Land Rover, our vehicle repayment calculator will help you plan ahead – and even includes the option of calculating the cost of related bank insurance products.
Click here to see how affordable a Land Rover actually is.
An agreement between a seller and a customer, where the customer can use the vehicle in question for an agreed upon lease payment amount, over a fixed time period.
The following terms are applicable to lease agreements:
1. The vehicle must remain in the possession of the customer for the complete lease period and must pay the seller in full for all the lease payments that are due over that period, as stipulated by the lease agreement.
2. The customer has the right to terminate the agreement (if not otherwise stipulated) before the end of its expected duration by buying the vehicle. At the end of the agreed period the customer must either buy the vehicle or extend the lease period for an additional term.
Benefits of Leasing:
• Option to take ownership of the vehicle or extend the lease at the end of the agreement’s duration
• Lease payments are tax deductable
• VAT capitalised at the outset of the agreement
Jaguar and Land Rover Financial Services, a division of WesBank. A division of First Rand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider. NCRCP20.
An error occurred creating a component.
Component with schema "Ready To Go Bar" and view "ready-to-go-bar" and title "ready-to-go-bar-finance" and ID "tcm:299-105377".
(Error was "There must be a CTA on the Ready To Go box, component Id tcm:299-105377 is missing a CTA")