1. This promotional competition (“Competition”) is organised by Jaguar Land Rover South Africa Proprietary Limited in conjunction with Superbru (“Promoters”).
2. The Competition is open to permanent residents and citizens of South Africa, Namibia and Botswana with a valid passport, International Driver Licence and valid Identity Document and who are over the age of 25 (twenty five). This excludes any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls, or is controlled by, the Promoters and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Persons”).
3. By entering the Competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding, and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel the Competition, and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice, at any time and for any reason that the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
4. The Competition commences on 21 September 2019 and closes on 02 November 2019, both days inclusive (“Term”) and the winner will be announced online at https://www.superbru.com/worldcup_predictor/pool/landrover on 03 November 2019.
5. There is a total of 1 (one) prize item to be won. The prize item (“Prize”) consists of:
5.1 A Land Rover Experience Namibia Expedition for the winner and his/her partner during the period 23 - 26 January 2020, which includes: a) 2 (two) Land Rover Experience Namibia Expedition tickets; b) 2 (two) return Economy Class flights to Namibia from Johannesburg; c) All transfers as per a set schedule (to and from Hosea Kutako International Airport and connection transportation in Namibia); d) A 3 (three) night stay in Namibia for the Winner and his/her partner; e) Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily per itinerary for the Winner and his/her partner which includes selected drinks (local wines, beers and soft drinks)
5.2 The Prize excludes: a) Transport to and from South African Airports; b) Any Visa Application, if applicable; c) Any transfers outside of the set transfer schedule. (These must be independently arranged); d) Items of a personal nature: e.g. telephone calls, laundry and minibar expenses, etc.; e) Alcoholic beverages not included as selected as above
6. Terms of the prize
6.1 The Prize must be taken on the specified dates, 23 - 26 January 2020;
6.2 The dates are non-negotiable and are set without an option for a date change.
7. To stand a chance of winning the Prize, a person must visit the Superbru webpage (https://www.superbru.com) and register to participate in the Land Rover Superbru Pool. All persons who participate will automatically be entered into the Competition and be eligible to win the Prize (“Participant”).
8. The Participant with the highest score in the Land Rover Superbru Pool, after verification of all data by Superbru and their auditors, will be the winner of the Competition upon compliance with winner’s qualification requirements hereunder (“Winner”).
9. Should the Winner be unable to use the Prize on the dates provided and determined by the Promoters, such Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize. In such event the Prize will revert back to the Promoters.
10. Jaguar Land Rover will not be responsible for any other expenses which the Winner and his/her partner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of the Prize, whether foreseen or not.
11. If the Promoters are unable to reach any Participant within 2 (two) hours for whatsoever reason, such Participant will be disqualified and the next eligible Participant may be selected.
12. The Winner will have 5 (five) days to confirm acceptance of the Prize. Should this period lapse without confirmation, the Prize will defer to the runner-up.
13. The Promoters shall not be responsible for any changes, substitution, withdrawal, cancellation or postponement of any part of the itinerary beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter is not obliged to award any other prizes in lieu if any such event is cancelled, postponed, substituted, withdrawn, changed or unavailable.
14. The Winner shall not, while using the Prize or while at any Jaguar Land Rover event, display or publicise any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of the event, content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon any such items.
15. This Prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash and the Promoter is not liable for any defect in the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value. All ancillary costs, including but not limited to passport, additional transport, meals, personal and incidental expenses, insurance, government taxes, management fees or other fees applicable are the responsibility of the Winner and/or Participants.
16. In addition to any other the verification requirements set out in these rules, the Promoters may require the Winner to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification, as well as supply a copy of their valid Identity Document within 24 (twenty four) hours of being confirmed a winner, to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should the Winner refuse or be unable to comply with this rule for any reason, such Winner will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert back to the Promoter.
17. The Promoter may require the Winner to be identified and photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television, when accepting the Prize and/or after having received the Prize. The Winner will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of his/her image and to participate in the Promoter’s marketing material insofar as it relates to the Competition.
18. Entries that are unclear, illegible, are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or are from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid.
19. All Participants and the Winner, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers and its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition (including as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters and/or use of the Prize).
20. The Promotors will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
21. If a chosen Winner does not comply with any of the terms and conditions set out herein or instructions given by the Promotors, such entry will be disqualified, and a new Winner will be the runner-up.
22. The Promoters will notify the Winner when the Prize will be delivered, based on the receipt of all the requested documentation.
23. All Participants shall be given an opportunity to opt-in or opt-out for future promotional material from the Promoters. Opting-in is not a requisite to participate in the Competition.
24. Jaguar Land Rover reserves the right to use any images that are captured on the Land Rover Experience Namibia Expedition Prize on its social platforms.
25. All queries in connection with the Competition should be directed to Jaguar Land Rover on 012 450 400.
26. All queries in connection with the Superbru points system should be directed to Superbru www.superbru.co.za.