The New Land Rover Defender is truly capable of great things and built for the 21st century. A vehicle tested to the extreme; equipped for any terrain and challenge, it is respectful of its past but is not harnessed by it. This is a new Defender for a New Age.
Today we finally get to officially introduce our next biggest adventure - the New Land Rover Defender. A truly unstoppable car, capable of great things. The New Defender gives us licence to do things differently, to push the boundaries and do the unthinkable.
Join us live this afternoon at 16h00 on YouTube or Facebook.
The show is packed full of special guests and filled with stories.
Here is a short overview:
• Heritage – Achievements of Defenders: both in Africa and across the globe
• An Icon Re-Imagined – we will see some of the real-time testing and hear from Professor Gerry McGovern, Land Rover Chief Creative Officer, as well as chat to the Holgates and hear about their Expeditions
• 21st Century Technology – where Nick Rogers, Executive Director Product Engineering, will take us through some of the features and technology that make the #NEWDEFENDER the most capable Land Rover ever built.
• Special guest Bryan Habana also gets to drive the #NEWDEFENDER for the first time & gives his impressions.
• Most Capable Land Rover Ever – we hear about the recent Global Namibia Drive which saw some of the world’s best motoring journalists put the car through its paces, and then we hand the #NEWDEFENDER over to the
• Holgates for their first impressions and off-road drive.
• New Defender: Capable of Great things – join us for a fireside chat featuring Ross and Kingsley Holgate along with Bryan Habana as they talk about the importance of humanitarian work, especially in these challenging times, and how you and #NEWDEFENDER can get involved.