ADVANCE PAYMENT PLAN
HOW IT WORKS
1. Renew – trade in the vehicle on another vehicle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to your credit status at the time.
2. Retain – to keep your Land Rover, you only need to settle the ballon or refinance the *balloon (*subject to your agreement being paid up to date).
- Ideal if you are planning to pay for your Land Rover outright. By deferring part of the initial outlay until the end of the agreement term there is less to pay today
- Low monthly payments
- Low-interest rates on the amount financed
- With shorter terms you can be driving a new Land Rover more often, meaning your servicing and maintenance costs may be reduced
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- You want the benefits that come with being a Land Rover Finance Customer
- You want more spending power – maybe for a newer or higher specification model
- Newer model means lower maintenance costs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
**The stated Effective Rate is dependent on a customer’s risk profile. This will affect the final rate offered to a customer.
Offer available from Land Rover Finance. Advertised offer calculated on base model and does not include any additional specifications. Changes in prime rate, currently 10%, will cause adjustments to this schedule. Initiation fee of R 1 207.50 and R 69.00 monthly service fee included. Final monthly instalment amount may vary depending on the final deal structure at point of sale. Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) offer is based on 15 000km/20 000km per annum. Customer will be liable for the GFV payment if conditions of mileage and maintenance are not met as set out in agreement. Offer valid while stocks last. Retail prices subject to change without notice. Contact your nearest Land Rover retailer for available options. Terms and Conditions apply and finance subject to approval by Land Rover Finance, a product of WesBank - a division of FirstRand Bank Ltd. Registered Bank. An Authorised Financial Services and Registered Credit Provider. NCRCP20.